FX Mayr plus
Fit and healthy through a medically accompanied time-out! The therapy package was developed especially for those guests who want to optimize their health condition holistically. In this way, it is also an ideal introduction to modern Mayr medicine for fasting newcomers.
Your program "F. X. MAYR plus" includes
- Medical services
- 1 holistic health check (approx. 45 minutes)
- 1 BIA measurement for body composition analysis
- 2 medical check-ups with manual stomach treatments (approx. 20 minutes each)
- 2 small fasting laboratory tests and urine analysis
- 1 final medical examination and discussion (approx. 45 minutes)
- Basic lump-sum
- 5 individual Kneipp treatments (casting or partial baths)
- fasting cure or light diet (mild diet) according to medical prescription
- Drinking cure with herbal tea, alkaline broth and spring water as well as daily saline morning drink
- Lenting fasting basket with hot water bottle, thermos flask and body wrap for self support
- Movement and relaxation courses according to the doctor's recommendation
- Special package
- 1 alkaline relaxation bath in the bubble bath (approx. 20 minutes)
- 1 detox pack in the floating bed (approx. 30 minutes)
- 3 massages made to measure - completely individual (approx. 45 minutes each)
The following services are additionally included:
- first-class living with upscale comfort and service as well as the hospitality of a family business
- unique, in-house park with large sunbathing lawn and direct access to the natural swimming lake
- Welcome drink and our own spring water (free of charge)
- SPA experience with sauna area and swimming pool
- Use of the ultra-modern fitness area and the possibility to participate in active courses
- varied leisure, cultural and event programme
- medical, nutrition and health lectures
- Bad Grönenbach guest card with discounts
- and much more...
Recommended length of stay: 5 to 10 nights
The offer at a glance
|Price:||5 Nights, from 1115.00 EUR|
Location and Directions
Our wellness hotel is located
The hotel Kneipp-Sanatorium Bad Clevers is situated in the Bavarian Allgaeu region, in Bad Grönenbach - Bad Clevers , next to a swimming lake, surrounded by meadows and woods. Distances: 15 kilometres to Memmingen, 70 kilometres to Ulm.
Arrival with car
Bad Grönenbach is situated at the motorway A7 between Memmingen and Kempten. Leave the motorway at the exit Bad Grönenbach (Nr. 131), turn left in the direction of Bad Grönenbach and continue for 2 km along the Suebian spa route, the "Bäderstraße". Enter the roundabout at the entrance to Bad Grönenbach, take the second exit and continue straight on into the centre of Bad Grönenbach. Keep to the main road (Bahnhofstraße), this follows a strong turn to the right after 700 m and continues on to Memminger Straße. After 700 m, at the open swimming pool of Bad Clevers, turn left and follow the dam across the swimming lake to the Kneipp Sanatorium Bad Clevers.
Arrival with train
Continue on the route from UIm to Oberstdorf (975) until you reach the railway station Bad Grönenbach. The station is 3 km distant from the centre. The house is happy to have you picked up from the station and taken there again at your departure. You can also take a train to the next larger station, where the house will organise your transfer to save you from having to change trains.
Arrival with plane
Fly above traffic jams, construction work and all the other annoyances! Daily fast flight connections by TUIfly from Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne/Bonn to the new Allgäu Airport in Memmingen help you start your vacation at Bad Clevers in comfort.