Short break with “lazy-board”
Treat yourself to a short break, simply let yourself be pampered and enjoyed
- 1 back massage, 20 min.
- 1 aromatic oil cream package, 30 min.
- 1 cosmetic treatment classic by Maria Galland or Pharmos Nature, 60 min.
- Free use of our bathhouse in the EISVOGEL SPA
- 3 overnight stays with “lazy-board” *
- EISVOGEL pampering services
- Welcome-Prosecco on friday evening
* Lazy board = breakfast from buffet - all-inclusive in bistro until 5:00 p.m. (late riser breakfast; lunch with soup, salads, main course; in the afternoon cake, coffee, tea, water, juice)
The offer at a glance
|Price:||3 Nights, from 447.00 EUR|
|Period:||01/01/2020 - 22/12/2021|
|Arrival:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
Location and Directions
Our wellness hotel is located
The wellness hotel is located on the outskirts of the Lower Bavarian spa town of Bad Gögging, between Regensburg, Landshut and Ingolstadt and at the heart of the Hallertau region, which has the largest hops growing area in the world.
Arrival with car
From Nuremburg: A9 – exit at Denkendorf and take the B299 until Neustadt/Donau/Bad Gögging.
From Munich: A9 – exit at Holledau and take the A93 until Siegensburg/ Neustadt/Donau/Bad Gögging.
From Regensburg: A93 - take the Siegensburg/Neustadt/Donau/Bad Gögging exit.
Arrival with train
A 9-hole par-3 golf course can be found in Bad Gögging as well as a variety of other golf courses in the area.
Arrival with plane
From Munich airport:
Take the A9 motorway, exit at Holledau and take the A93, exit at Siegensburg/Neustadt/Donau/Bad Gögging.
From Nuremberg airport:
Take the A9 motorway, exit at Denkendorf and take the B299 until Neustadt/Donau/Bad Gögging.