Samarakoon Mudiyanselage Upula Priyanka Rathanyaka Waidyathilaka
Vaidya Upula Samarakoon (born 1964) comes from Sri Lanka and is a traditionally trained Ayurveda specialist. In parallel to her five-year study of Ayurvedic medicine, she completed a two-year training in acupuncture.
She has been practising in German-speaking countries since 2011. In 2016, she took over the Ayurveda therapy area at the Wellnesshotel Seeschlößchen - Privat-SPA & Naturresort in Senftenberg. She supervises Panchakarma cures, Ayurveda familiarisation programmes and leads yoga & meditation sessions.
Her main areas of therapy are:
- Consultation and diagnosis of the three Doshas (constitution types of the Ayurvedic teachings).
- Nutritional counselling and preparation of diet plans
- Implementation of Panchakarma therapies
- Ayurveda treatments, focus: Kerala Ayurveda
- Yoga & meditation courses
- Lectures on naturopathy, Ayurveda, yoga & meditation, nutrition