Golf & Wellness
Wellness and golfing
Getting physically active in nature and relaxing in the spa area is a perfect combination. Next to going on hikes and doing bicycle tours, golfing has become very popular. Whereas golf used to be something only for the rich people, these days almost everyone can practice this sport. Whether you enjoy classical golfing sessions or maybe even cross-golfing, which includes golfing at urban places, It's definitely a fun activity.
But why does golfing fascinate so many of us? Mostly, it's about being in nature and doing good to our bodies. Golfing is not only about training your endurance as you have to walk long distances but also about training your muscles and reducing stress. But for most it is about fun: Going golfing with your friends, competing with each other and simply spending time together.
Wellness vacations and golfing
Most wellness hotels offer the perfect opportunity to combine wellness and golfing, doesn't matter where in Germany.
Great golfing facilities offer the following hotels:
- Hotel Deimann - North-Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) destination Sauerland
- Hotel Heinz - Rhineland-Palatinate destination Westerwald
- Moselromantik-Hotel Keßler-Meyer - Rhineland-Paltinate destination Moselle
- Göbel's Schlosshotel 'Prinz von Hessen' - Hesse destination East Hesse | Bad Hersfeld
- Jammertal Golf & Spa Resort - NRW destination Muensterland
Golfing and wellness in Bavaria and Austria | Tyrol
Also in Germany´s southern states wellness tourists can enjoy a wide range of golfing facilities. Wellness hotels definitely worth a visit are:
- Hotel Mooshof - Bavaria - destination Bavarian Forest
- Schüle's Gesundheitsresort & Spa - Bavaria - destination Allgäu
- Hotel Eisvogel - Bavaria - destination Lower Bavaria
- Wellness-Hotel Sommer - Bavaria - destination Lower Bavaria
- Mühlbach-Thermal Spa & Romantik Hotel - Bavaria - destination Lower Bavaria
Golfing at the North Sea & Baltic Sea
Also at the coast regions of Germany one can access really nice golfing facilities. Examples here are:
- Spa- & Resorthotel Georgshöhe - Lower Saxony - Isle Norderney | Northern sea
- Lundenbergsand Hotel & Spa - Schleswig-Holstein - destination Wadden sea | Northern sea
- Ambassador hotel & spa - Schleswig-Holstein - destination Wadden sea | Northern sea
- Hotel Birke - Schleswig-Holstein - destination Kiel Fjord | Baltic sea
- Vitalia Seehotel - Schleswig-Holstein - destination Holsteinische Schweiz | Baltic sea
- Hotel Neptun - Mecklenburg-Vorpommern - destination Rostock-Warnemünde | Baltic sea
- Grand Hotel Binz - Mecklenburg-Vorpommern - destination Isle Rugen | Baltic sea
Our Golf & Wellness-Tips for youTurmeric improves your concentration
Researchers have found that curries, especially turmeric, improve brain performance and increase concentration. Tip: Refine black tea with turmeric or Indian masala and recharge your batteries.
According to a study issued by the Salzburg university hospital, hiking regularly increases your self-esteem and sleep quality and decreases the change of getting a depression, feeling hopeless or anxious. So, put on your hiking shoes and go out into the nature!
Lift your left leg, place your hands on the outside of your knee, then exhale extending your calves forward and lifting up your arms. Move back to your initial position when inhaling and repeat this exercise about 10 times before switching the leg and voila – you are in for extra firm skin!