Anti Aging Packages - Experience Happy Aging
At the latest when the first deep wrinkles start to show, anti aging offers will become interesting for most of us. Suddenly we ask ourselves questions like:
- What helps best against wrinkles?
- Which Anti Aging cream is really good?
- And what is the best care for mature skin?
The beauticians in the wellness hotels will be happy to help with all these issues concerning beauty and facial treatments. Often they will probably recommend taking a deep breath first. After all, we are all getting older. And you can see that too.
However, if you show sufficient composure, your charisma and personality will more than compensate for the signs of aging. If the right care is then added, nothing stands in the way of Happy Aging.
Anti Aging vs. Happy Aging
Happy Aging can be understood as a countermovement to Anti Aging. While the latter aims to remove the signs of ageing, Happy Aging is about getting older in a healthy and happy way. Of course, this can also include good care for mature skin or treatments that make small wrinkles and pigmentation spots disappear. But the focus is on getting older in peace with your own body.
Anti Aging offers in the Wellness Hotel
Anti-aging offers in the wellness hotel range from facial treatments with anti-aging products to cosmetic appliances.
Skin care with apparative cosmetics
Apparative cosmetics are facial treatments using technical equipment. These intensify the skin care experience because the ingredients of the care products can penetrate into deeper skin layers or they actively stimulate the skin to regenerate. This includes various applications:
Microdermabrasion is an intensive peeling. According to the sandblasting principle, skin cells are removed so that the renewal of the top layer of the skin as well as blood circulation is strengthened. After the treatment, intensive deep care is often applied. Since this method is now quite common, vacationers can get to know microdermabrasion in various wellness hotels.
In micro needling, a so-called dermaroller, which is equipped with fine needles, is gently moved over the skin to be treated. This creates microscopic injuries that stimulate a wound healing process and promote blood circulation. The result is firmer, tighter skin. Micro needling is already established in many wellness hotels.
Another application within the scope of apparative cosmetics is the Hydra Facial. Guests can experience this treatment at the Lifestyle Resort Zum Kurfürsten. First, the skin is removed in the form of a microdermabrasion. Subsequently, a GlySal acid peeling is to soften deposits in the pores and serve as a spread for the deep cleansing. After this, the treated person introduces valuable nutrients into the skin. The aim is to strengthen the elasticity of the skin and create an even complexion.
Anti-aging tips - how it works with Happy Aging
Skin ageing can be slowed down - if you take these anti-aging tips into account, your skin will stay young for longer!
- The first, biggest stress factor for the skin is too much sun. Up to 80% of our lines and wrinkles are caused by it. You can protect yourself with day creams that contain UV filters.
- Creams with retinol and peptides are also considered to be skin rejuvenators. Frequent creaming is important for smooth, well-cared for skin.
- Smoking is not only bad for the skin. Nicotine is a danger to the heart, blood vessels and brain, can cause cancer and makes the skin age prematurely.
- Beware of alcohol, too: it dehydrates the skin. Therefore: drink alcohol only in moderation.
- A lot of sleep also keeps you young, the skin can regenerate and the immune system produces defence cells.
- Healthy food: keeps you fit and makes your complexion glow.
- Sport: helps with stress and keeps the connective tissue taut.
- Other tips for beautiful skin: drink a lot, at least one and a half litres of unsweetened liquids such as herbal teas or still water a day!
- Workaholics age faster: avoid stress as much as possible (work-life balance)
- create a balance - Yoga and Pilates are also insider tips against wrinkles
Our Happy aging-Tips for youJump for joy
Jumping for joy when you are not having your best day? Sounds weird, however it does make sense. Studies have proven that our thoughts are influences by our bodies. So do not let yourself be dragged down and jump for joy instead!
Done with brushing your teeth but still feel like having a little beauty treatment? Then simply massage your lips with your (electric) tooth brush. That stimulates the blood circulation, has a refreshing effect and makes your lips appear fuller.
You should stay away from chocolate and other sweet snacks before an exam. US scientists have discovered that too much sugar has a negative effect on your memory. Better: Eat fish and salad oil with a lot of omega-3 fatty acids. This will improve your brain’s performance.