Anti Aging Packages - Experience Happy Aging
At the latest when the first deep wrinkles start to show, anti aging offers will become interesting for most of us. Suddenly we ask ourselves questions like:
- What helps best against wrinkles?
- Which Anti Aging cream is really good?
- And what is the best care for mature skin?
The beauticians in the wellness hotels will be happy to help with all these issues concerning beauty and facial treatments. Often they will probably recommend taking a deep breath first. After all, we are all getting older. And you can see that too. However, if you show sufficient composure, your charisma and personality will more than compensate for the signs of aging. If the right care is then added, nothing stands in the way of Happy Aging.
Anti Aging vs. Happy Aging
Happy Aging can be understood as a countermovement to Anti Aging. While the latter aims to remove the signs of ageing, Happy Aging is about getting older in a healthy and happy way. Of course, this can also include good care for mature skin or treatments that make small wrinkles and pigmentation spots disappear. But the focus is on getting older in peace with your own body.
Anti Aging offers in the Wellness Hotel
Anti-aging offers in the wellness hotel range from facial treatments with anti-aging products to cosmetic appliances.
Anti-aging tips - how it works with Happy Aging
Skin ageing can be slowed down - if you take these anti-aging tips into account, your skin will stay young for longer!
- The first, biggest stress factor for the skin is too much sun. Up to 80% of our lines and wrinkles are caused by it. You can protect yourself with day creams that contain UV filters.
- Creams with retinol and peptides are also considered to be skin rejuvenators. Frequent creaming is important for smooth, well-cared for skin.
- Smoking is not only bad for the skin. Nicotine is a danger to the heart, blood vessels and brain, can cause cancer and makes the skin age prematurely.
- Beware of alcohol, too: it dehydrates the skin. Therefore: drink alcohol only in moderation.
- A lot of sleep also keeps you young, the skin can regenerate and the immune system produces defence cells.
- Healthy food: keeps you fit and makes your complexion glow.
- Sport: helps with stress and keeps the connective tissue taut.
- Other tips for beautiful skin: drink a lot, at least one and a half litres of unsweetened liquids such as herbal teas or still water a day!
- Workaholics age faster: avoid stress as much as possible (work-life balance)
- create a balance - Yoga and Pilates are also insider tips against wrinkles
Our Happy aging-Tips for youSoothing bath
Already Cleopatra knew that a beauty bath has a calming effect on your (irritated) skin and nerves. Mix together 2 tablespoons of cream, 2 table spoons of honey as well as a trop of lavender- and lemon balm oil and pour it into the water.
Are you a domestic goddess or cannot help yourself but hating the idea of cleaning? Maybe it is easier for you to motivate yourself, once you know cleaning is like doing a mini-workout. Just 30 minutes of ironing, for example, burns 60 kcal, 15 minutes of carrying your shopping bags even burns 170 kcal!
Although we might not always keep that in mind, our skin is significantly less forgiving. It is also stressed during the cold season. However, as soon as summer is over, we banish virtually any type of crème from our bathrooms. Dermatologists recommend using a day crème with protection factor 15 during autumn and winter as well.