We’re familiar with the saying ‘less is more’. In times of being almost too efficient when it comes to planning our lives to the very last minute, this saying seems rather contradictory. “We’re so busy being efficient that we’ve forgotten to allow ourselves some much-needed leisure time”, explains Michael Altewischer, Managing Director of Wellness-Hotels & Resorts. We all seem to fill our diaries with so many things that there’s little time left to relax. In a recent survey , more than a third of those interviewed thought it was necessary to plan their leisure time to avoid being bored. Weighed down by daily plans and responsibilities, we’re all constantly searching for things that make us happy – but when we find them, we rarely take the time to enjoy them.
Wellness time in a hotel has been redefined. Over the past few years, wellness has become part of everyday life for many people – bringing with it higher expectations for this kind of time-out. What do guests currently want and expect? How does the under 30s target group change the market and how do the offers change? The Wellness Trends 2017 survey was conducted by Wellness-Hotels & Resorts’ cooperation, the wellness travel company, beauty24 and Trusted Shops (experts in consumer protection). This online survey looked at the preferences of 3,535 guests interested in wellness and 101 wellness hoteliers, which formed the basis for this year’s wellness trends.
Our natural rhythms are the foundation of life and are essential to feel balanced and healthy, as well as providing that all important structure to our lives. Our inner body clock is vital and it doesn’t take much to knock it off balance...
What do guests expect from a spa break and how do hoteliers respond to these needs? Wellness-Hotels & Resorts, in cooperation with beauty24, carried out a survey to find out what German guests expect from a spa break...
How good would it be to do absolutely nothing? For many of us this seems like an impossible dream as our diaries become full to bursting point and the constant pressure to perform every minute of the day is pushing our stress levels through the roof...
The ITB Experts Forum on Wellness, which features path-breaking lectures about wellness in the tourism industry, will once again take place within the framework of the ITB Berlin Convention...
- Spa break for 3 & 6 days
- Beauty packages
- Relaxation packages
- Balance camps
- Active & sports
- Active & biking
- Golf & Wellness
- Active & Yoga
- Time for us
- Time for girl friends
- Time for men
- Mums and daughters
- Holidays in Schleswig-Holstein
- Wellnesshotels Mecklenburg Western-Pommerania
- Wellness holidays in Lower Saxony
- Spa getaways Saxony-Anhalt
- Wellness in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Wellness holidays in Brandenburg
- Experiencing Wellness in Hesse
- Spa Hotels Rhineland-Palatinate
- Spa hotel in Saarland - Germany
- Spa Break in Baden-Wurttemberg
- Wellness regions
- at the North & Baltic Sea area
- Holidays on Norderney island | North Sea
- Experiencing at the Wadden Sea
- Holidays St.Peter-Ording Wadden Sea
- Holidays at Husum | North Sea
- Holidays at Kiel Fjord
- Holidays at Holsteinische Schweiz
- Holidays at Warnemünde | Baltic Sea
- Holidays on Usedom island
- Wellness on Rügen island
- Wellness Harz region
- Spa break at Lower Lusatia
- Wellness Münsterland | Germany
- Spa break at Lower-Rhine
- Wellness break Rhineland
- Holidays in Sauerland NRW
- Wellness in the Eifel
- Wellness holidays north Hesse
- Holidays eastern part of Hesse