Little ABC for your spa-break questions ...
In their treatment discriptions, wellness hotels often use technical terms, which are hard to understand for potential guests. We have therefore collected and defined the most relevant terms in our small wellness ABC. A tip: Our wellness dictionary also supports word requests. You don't need to know the exact wording.
Select letters or search term:
Felketherapy - What is it?
Since Felketherapy is a holistic method, numerous measures are used in its application. Here, besides clay baths and clay packs, relaxation techniques such as Pilates, Qui Gong or Yoga and meditation are involved.
The daily loam bath takes place at a temperature of 29 degrees Celsius all year round in temperature-controlled bathing halls as well as in summer and outdoors. It is performed as a half bath in a seated, leaning position. Legs, body and forearms are covered with clay, while the upper body remains free. At the beginning, each guest is given his or her own clay bath with freshly dug, alkaline healing earth.
The loam can activate metabolism, digestion and the lymphatic system. Carried out regularly, at least five applications in a row are sensible, clay baths improve
- the blood circulation and thus the oxygen supply of tissue and joints
- it detoxifies and deacidifies the organism
- stabilizes and strengthens
- alleviates the symptoms of rheumatic and degenerative diseases of the locomotor system and
- improves skin and varicose vein conditions
- ensures good vascular and tissue training
- increases vitality and
- promotes the body's own defenses.