Well & Wine Special
Discover the Mosel - with wellness, wine & more...
Let us spoil you with the power of the grape all around. Switch off with soothing massage treatments with grape seed oil or beauty treatments with the caring ingredients from the grape. Then relax in our Well & Wine Spa. Immerse yourself in our indoor pool with whirlpool or enjoy the warmth in one of our saunas. You can relax on the comfortable loungers and armchairs in the relaxation room or on the lawn and terrace with a wonderful view.
Of course, you can also enjoy our delicious half-board menus and a good drop of Mosel wine.
- two overnight stays including our rich breakfast buffet
- a bottle of wine and water as a welcome drink in your room
- daily our 3-course evening menu with salad buffet
- a relaxing partial body massage with grape seed oil
- Early Bird Check-in from 12:00 noon on the day of arrival (subject to availability)
- Wellness bag with bathrobes, bath shoes and bath towels
- free use of our Well & Wine Spa with bio sauna, Finnish sauna and steam bath, swimming pool with whirlpool, relaxation room, Spa Bistro and our fitness area
- free upgrade to the next higher room category (only if available)
- Use of our Well & Wine Spa until 18:00 o'clock on the day of departure
The offer at a glance
|Price:||2 Nights, from 219.00 EUR p.P.|
|Period:||01/01/2021 - 22/12/2021|
|Arrival:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
Location and Directions
Our wellness hotel is located
The Hotel lies in Rhineland-Palatinate Cochem, halfway between Koblenz and Trier on the banks of the Mosel, surrounded by terraced shaped slopes covered with vine. Only a short walk along the river separates the hotel guests from the town centre. This is where the spectacular sections of the Mosel, the Cochemer Krampen, come to an end: The river has dug its way deep into the Rhenish Massif at a length of 20 kilometres and meanders in numerous, sharp bends through the valley with its steep vine-covered hillsides. The Mosel unites France, Belgium and German.