The classic Kneipp cure
This is a classic of the naturopathy and homeopathy treatments and a tradition in SCHÜLE’S. Get a holistic wellbeing by specific strengthening of your immune system and stabilization of your cardiovascular system. Healtch for body, mind and soul - Kneipp's traditional principles, transferred to modern times and supervised by SCHÜLE’S doctors.
- Seven accomodations in a secluded comfort-room
- SCHÜLE'S pamper package with a varied buffet breakfast, late breakfast, light meals for lunch and 5 course evening meal
- initial medical and in-between analyses and final doctor's statement.
- 3 x Kneipp cures for beautiful and healthy legs and arms
- 2 x changing bath applications
- 1 x CO2 full bath
- 3 x hay bag or warm package
- 3 x sporting exercise in the morning
- 2 x relaxing gymnastics
- 1 x dry brush massage
- 1 x foot-reflex massage
- Enjoy your well-being every day in our Marinium, a 2.200 square meter wellness oasis of great aesthetic value. (brine- and aroma grotto, hay bed, saunas, Tepidarium, panorama-pool.
- NEW in November 2013: Relaxinglounge Zeit LOS, Bistro SichtBAR and an exklusive 300 sqm Wellness area especially for women Ladies' SPA.
- Yoga, Pilates, Fitness & more
- Highclass culture- and entertainment-programm
- Lots of included services
The offer at a glance
|Price:||7 Nights, from 1235.00 EUR|
|Period:||10/01/2021 - 07/11/2021|
|Arrival:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
Location and Directions
Our wellness hotel is located
The ‘SCHÜLE’S’ is located in the Allgaeu Alps, at an altitude of 815 metres above sea level, in the Bavarian village of Oberstdorf.