wellness room Comfort
Our wellness rooms Comfort have the typical Seeschlößchen charm and most of them are spacious double rooms with a size of about 30 m².
The rooms are located on all floors of the main house. They are all special, whether with a bed under a cozy sloping roof, antique furniture or Indian furnishings.
You can enter the SPA area directly or through the reception. The hotel restaurant is located on the 1st floor of the main house and is also conveniently accessible for you.
The room at a glance
|Price:||from 172.00 EUR p.P.|
- 1 Room
- vanity mirror
- SAT TV
- room safe
- W-LAN (free of charge)
Further inclusive services of the hotel
- Kulinarischer Willkommensgruß aus Keller & Küche
- Reichhaltiges Frühstück vom Büfett
- Access to the Wellness & SPA area
- wellness & spa on departure day
- wellness basket with bathrobe and bath towels
- Revitalised water throughout the house (Grander water)
Optional services that can be booked
- Bicycle rental fee
- Kräuter-SPA im Privat-SPA "Kräuterstube"
- Rasul - orientalische Heilerdenzeremonie
- Orientalisches Baderitual im Privat-SPA "Hamam"
- Indian sensory journey in the private spa Ayurveda
- Klassische Ganzkörpermassage
- Consultation with the Ayurvedic specialist 60 minutes
- Abhyanga - Ayurvedic whole body massage
- Vishesh - Ganzkörpertiefenmassage
- Ayurvedic full-body massage with forehead oil pour
- Shiroabhyanga mit Shirodara - Kopfmassage mit Stirnölguss
- Shiroabhyanga - Head massage
- Mukhabhyanga - Gesichtsmassage
- Pristabhyanga - Rückenmassage
- Padabyhanga - Fußmassage
- Pantai Luar - Ganzkörper
- Head and facial massage
- Foot massage
- Seeschlößchen-Großmassage Kopf-Fuß
- Gesichtskosmetik "Phyto" inkl. intensiver Ausreinigung
- Luxus-Gesichtsbehandlung "Anti Age"
- The “Pure men’s thing” cosmetics
- Pantai Herbal
- SPA-manicure with hand massage
- SPA-Pediküre mit Massage
Location and Directions
Our wellness hotel is located
The wellness hotel is located in Senftenberg, Brandenburg. The city is located in the centre of the Lausitz lake region and is surrounded by meadows, woods and water. These invite you to take part in diversified leisure activities such as horse-riding, hiking, sailing, fishing and swimming. Cyclists will find numerous well developed bike trails through the lake region.
Arrival with car
Coming from the A13 Dresden-Berlin, take the exit Freienhufen or the exit Ruhland towards Senftenberg/Hoyerswerda /B169). Then drive towards Senftenberg Zentrum/Hoyerswerda. Just after leaving the town of Senftenberg, you will see a signposted entrance directly to the hotel.
Arrival with train
The hotel is about 4 km away from the railway station in Senftenberg. You can either call a taxi or arrange in advance for the hotel’s own shuttle service to pick you up.
Arrival with plane
You can drive from Dresden Airport via the junction A4/Görlitz/Berlin onto the A13. At exit no. 17 (Ruhland), then drive towards Senftenberg/Hoyerswerda/Lauchhammer on the B169. Then take the exit towards Schwarzbach/Senftenberg-Brieske.