Wellness room superior
Individuality is the trump card here! No room is like the other!
The superior rooms on the top floor of the main building have a captivating lake or garden view. They are easily accessible by lift or stairs. A cosy converted attic with exposed beams or a free-standing bathtub integrated into the living room characterise these superior rooms. On the ground floor of the main house, rooms of this category await you with their own turret room. In the dependencies, our guests enjoy superior rooms with a terrace or a view of the lake. Two further rooms in this category are located in the new building on the castle pond and are almost on a par with the next higher deluxe class. Without an outdoor terrace, but with a dreamlike view of green meadows, lots of old wood, high-quality materials and little refinements.
Since the superior rooms are located in all houses of the Seeschlößchen, the various restaurants of the house, the wellness area or the reception are accessible either directly or via the outside area. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us personally.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The room at a glance
|Price:||from 187.00 EUR p.P.|
- 1 Room
- vanity mirror
- SAT TV
- room safe
- W-LAN (free of charge)
- Bad oder Dusche
- bathtube or shower
Further inclusive services of the hotel
- Kulinarischer Willkommensgruß aus Keller & Küche
- Reichhaltiges Frühstück vom Büfett
- Access to the Wellness & SPA area
- wellness & spa on departure day
- wellness basket with bathrobe and bath towels
- Revitalised water throughout the house (Grander water)
Optional services that can be booked
- Bicycle rental fee with snack backpack
- Kräuter-SPA im Privat-SPA "Kräuterstube"
- Rasul - orientalische Heilerdenzeremonie
- Klassische Ganzkörpermassage
- Abhyanga - Ayurvedic whole body massage
- Ayurvedic full-body massage with forehead oil pour
- Shiroabhyanga mit Shirodara - Kopfmassage mit Stirnölguss
- Shiroabhyanga - Head massage
- Mukhabhyanga - Gesichtsmassage
- Pristabhyanga - Rückenmassage
- Padabyhanga - Fußmassage
- Pantai Luar - Ganzkörper
- Head and facial massage
- Foot massage
- Gesichtskosmetik "Phyto" inkl. intensiver Ausreinigung
- Phyto" facial cosmetics including cleansing and plucking
- Luxus-Gesichtsbehandlung "Anti Age"
- SPA-manicure with hand massage
- SPA-Pediküre mit Massage
- Fiery orange-ginger peeling
- Evening primrose oil cream body pack
- Herbal bath
- Consultation with the Ayurveda specialist 45 minutes
- Hay bath in the Kraxenofen
Location and Directions
Our wellness hotel is located
The wellness hotel is located in Senftenberg, Brandenburg. The city is located in the centre of the Lausitz lake region and is surrounded by meadows, woods and water. These invite you to take part in diversified leisure activities such as horse-riding, hiking, sailing, fishing and swimming. Cyclists will find numerous well developed bike trails through the lake region.
Arrival with car
Coming from the A13 Dresden-Berlin, take the exit Freienhufen or the exit Ruhland towards Senftenberg/Hoyerswerda /B169). Then drive towards Senftenberg Zentrum/Hoyerswerda. Just after leaving the town of Senftenberg, you will see a signposted entrance directly to the hotel.
Arrival with train
The hotel is about 4 km away from the railway station in Senftenberg. You can either call a taxi or arrange in advance for the hotel’s own shuttle service to pick you up.
Arrival with plane
You can drive from Dresden Airport via the junction A4/Görlitz/Berlin onto the A13. At exit no. 17 (Ruhland), then drive towards Senftenberg/Hoyerswerda/Lauchhammer on the B169. Then take the exit towards Schwarzbach/Senftenberg-Brieske.