Relaxation in sweeping nature…
Surrounded by meadows, woods and ponds, in the middle of the Westerwald, the Heinz Hotel is situated on a sweeping piece of land that extends to the meadows and lakes of the unspoilt, peaceful Brexbach valley near Höhr-Grenzhausen. The surroundings virtually invite you to go hiking or cycling. Tranquil and peaceful places under shady trees can be found everywhere, on the meadows and down in the floodplains, where you can relax at ease. In the neighbouring Lahn valley, canoe trips can be booked. There is a riding ring and a tennis court right beside this beautiful wellness hotel. In spite of its near to nature location, this hotel that lies between Frankfurt and Cologne is easy to access.
Some of the multifarious wellness arrangements in the well-equipped wellness department are especially aimed at couples. Relaxation rituals in cosy togetherness can be enjoyed in the “private wellness suite” or in the “private Hamam by night”. The style that the Heinz family has given their hotel combines high quality country style with modern elements and thus creates a light and airy atmosphere dominated by warm colours.
Spa resort with a fantastic view, Laconium, Caldarium, sauna, infrared sauna, shower experience, steam bath, warming recliners, scented baths, designed bathing area with conservatory, rock grotto, waterfall, jetstream, massage jets, hydrojet, meditation in the Brexbachauen along the natural shores of the stream, gymnastics, water gymnastic, body forming, reiki, Lomi-Lomi massage, ear candles, Shiatsu, Five Tibetan Rites, Aura-Soma, alkaline mineral body care, Oriental rhassoul bath, Turkish hamam, singing bowl massage, thalassotherapy department and more…
Classic massage, physiotherapeutic treatments, cardio fitness, muscle diagnosis, training therapy, rehabilitation exercises, Kneipp treatments, motion therapy, back training, manual lymphatic drainage, reflexology massage. Nordic Walking, bicycles.
The cosmetic studio at Hotel Heinz is second to none. Here, 30 beauticians, beauty wellness specialist and masseurs cater for beauty and well-being. Besides the classical treatments, special cosmetic treatments as well as after-surgery treatments are offered. Also part oft he range are alkali beauty treatments.
The landscape offers many beautiful creek valleys and lakes. The Rhine Valley itself belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Vineyards and châteaux border the river; adjacent rivers Lahn and Mosel are equally renowned for their great wines. The Eifel region in the west is famous for its volcanic history, still alive in the typical tuff-cones and maars. Visit the 2000-year old city of Koblenz nearby and “Festung Ehrenbreitstein”, a Prussian fortress erected on the site of earlier fortifications dating back to 1000 BC.
This is where, three generations ago, the house’s history as a hotel started. The location is simply rustic, comfortable and cosy. Its traditional ambience creates the perfect surroundings for culinary highlights, prepared from ingredients freshly bought on local markets. Choice wines from the region and from all over the world accompany the dishes.
A rustic atmosphere to relax: Ceramics and small art objects reflect the region’s history of pottery.
Sunny room with a beautiful view of Höhr-Grenzhausen. Tasteful furniture combines with pretty details.
À la carte Restaurant Rudolfs
A homage to the founding father of Hotel Heinz, which helps revive an old tradition for guests from the surrounding area. Finally, you can “go out for a fine meal in the spa hotel” again in the light, modern rooms of Rudolf's restaurant. The beautifully located space offers a large English winter garden furnished with classic basket-chairs.
New: Marias Salon
If Rudolf, the founding father, gets his own restaurant, his wife Maria shouldn’t end up empty-handed: In Marias Salon, you can linger the whole day – from coffee or tea with the newspaper in the morning over cake in the afternoon to a cosy end in the evening with some wine, a digestive or a cocktail at the bar next door.
The perfect surroundings for special occasions: Candlelight dinners, concerts, New Year’s Eve, art exhibitions, or family meetings.
In spring and summer, guests shouldn’t miss dining in the park of the hotel Heinz: Either in sunny places on the meadows, under a huge parasol, or under the shadow of the beautiful trees. When the weather is clear, you’ll have an amazing view of the Eifel mountain ranges.
- Free WiFi
- Garage or Car Park
- Hypoallergenic rooms
- Quiet rooms
- Reception open 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Wellness for couples
- Outdoor terrace
- Vegetarian | Vegan cuisine
- Meals for special dietary requirements
- Total size of spa and wellness area (in qm) without outdoor facilities: 2500
- Indoor pool ( in qm): 83
- Countercurrent installation
- Massage jets
- Finnish sauna (95°-110°C)
- Laconium (60°-65°C)
- Bio sauna (40°-60°C)
- Infrared sauna
- Steam bath
- Aroma steam bath
- Number of treatment cabins: 21
- Private spa suite(s)
- Traditional cosmetics
- Natural cosmetics
- Instrument-based cosmetics
- Thalasso cosmetics
- Wellness massages
- Hydrojet massage bed
- Relaxation baths
- Rasul bath
- Medical massages
- Nutrition counselling
- Kneipp therapy
- Natural fango/ moor/ mud treatments
- Medical baths
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Gymnastics room
- fitness studio
- 70 qm Studio Size (in qm)
- 13 x Number of fitness machines
- E-Bike Verleih
- Nordic Walking
- Back training
- Aqua fitness
- Guided hikes
- Personal training
- Golf course close by
- Designated running tracks
- Bike rental
- E-Bike rental
- Arts & crafts activities
- Cultural excursions
General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation Contracts
I. Scope of Applicability
1. These Terms and Conditions govern contracts for the rental use of hotel rooms for lodging purposes, as well as all other goods and services rendered by the hotel for the customer.
2. The prior written consent of the hotel is required if rooms provided are to be sublet or rented to other parties or used other than for lodging purposes, whereby § 540, para. 1, sentence 2 German Civil Code is waived insofar as the customer is not a consumer.
3. The customer’s general terms and conditions shall apply only if these are previously ex-pressly agreed in writing.
II. Conclusion of Contract, Parties, Liability, Statute of Limitations
1. The contract shall come into force upon the hotel’s acceptance of the customer’s application. At its discretion, the hotel may confirm the room reservation in writing.
2. The parties to the contract are the Hotel Heinz GmbH (hotel) and the customer. If a third party placed the order on behalf of the customer, then that party shall be liable vis-à-vis the hotel for all obligations arising from the hotel accommodation contract as joint and several debtor together with the customer, insofar as the hotel has a corresponding statement by the third party.
3. Any claims against the hotel shall generally be time-barred one year after the commence-ment of the general statute of limitations dependent upon knowledge of § 199, para. 1 German Civil Code. Damage claims shall be time-barred after five years, independent of knowledge. The reduction of the statute of limitation periods shall not apply for claims which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of obligation by the hotel.
III. Services, Prices, Payment, Set-Off
1. The hotel is obligated to keep the rooms reserved by the customer available and to render the agreed services.
2. The customer is obligated to pay the applicable or agreed hotel prices for rooms provided and for other services used. This shall also apply to the hotel’s services and outlays to third parties caused by the customer.
3. The agreed prices include applicable value-added tax as required by law. If the period between conclusion and fulfillment of the contract exceeds four months and if the price gen-erally charged by the hotel for such services increases, then the hotel may raise the contractually agreed price to a reasonable extent but not, however, by more than five percent.
4. Moreover, the hotel may change prices if the customer later wishes to make changes in the number of reserved rooms, the hotel’s services, or the length of guests’ stay, and the hotel consents to such changes.
5. Hotel invoices not showing a due date are payable and due in full within ten days of receipt. The hotel shall be entitled at any time to make accumulating accounts receivable payable and due and to demand payment without undue delay. With default of payment, the hotel shall be entitled to demand the respectively applicable statutory default interest in the amount of currently 8 percent or, with legal transactions with a consumer, in the amount of 5 percent above the base interest rate. The hotel reserves the right to prove greater damage.
6. The hotel is entitled to require a reasonable advance payment or security deposit upon conclusion of the contract or thereafter, observing the legal provisions for package tours. The amount of the advance payment and payment dates may be agreed in writing in the contract.
7. The customer may only set-off or reduce a claim by the hotel with a claim which is undisputed or decided with final, res judicata effect.
IV. Repudiation by Customer (Cancellation, Annulment)/Failure to Use Hotel Services (No Show)
1. Cancellation by the customer of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the hotel’s written consent. If such is not given, then the price agreed in the contract must be paid even if the customer does not avail himself of the contractual services. This shall not apply with the breach of obligation of the hotel to take into account the rights, objects of legal protection and interests of the customer, if holding to the contract is no longer reasonable or another statutory or contractual cancellation right exists.
2. To the extent the hotel and customer agreed in writing upon a date for a cost-free cancella-tion of the contract, the customer may cancel the contract up to that date without incurring payment or damage compensation claims by the hotel. The customer’s right of cancellation shall expire if he does not exercise his cancellation right in writing vis-à-vis the hotel by the agreed date, insofar as no case pursuant to Nr. 1, sentence 3 supra exists.
3. If rooms are not used by the customer, the hotel must apply credit for the income from renting the rooms to other parties and also for saved expenses.
4. At its discretion, the hotel may demand the contractually agreed compensation and to make a flat-rate deduction for saved expenses. In this case, the customer is obligated to pay 90 percent of the contractually agreed rate for lodging with or without breakfast, 70 percent for room and half-board, and 60 percent for room and full-board arrangements.
The customer is at liberty to show that the claim mentioned above was not created or not created in the amount demanded.
V. Repudiation by Hotel
1. To the extent that a right of cost-free cancellation within a certain period was agreed in writing for the customer, the hotel is entitled for its part to cancel the contract during that period if there are inquiries from other customers regarding the contractually reserved rooms and the customer does not waive his right of rescission upon inquiry thereof by the hotel.
2. If an agreed advance payment or an advance payment demanded pursuant to Item III, Nr. 6 supra is not made even after a reasonable grace period set by the hotel has expired, then the hotel is likewise entitled to cancel the contract.
3. Moreover, the hotel is entitled to effect extraordinary cancellation of the contract for a materially justifiable cause, e.g. if
- force majeure or other circumstances for which the hotel is not responsible make it impossible to fulfill the contract;
- rooms are reserved with misleading or false information regarding material facts, such as the identity of the customer or the purpose;
- the hotel has justified cause to believe that use of the hotel’s services might jeopardize the smooth operation of the hotel, its security or public reputation, without being attributable to the hotel’s sphere of control or organization;
- there is a breach of the item I. Nr. 2 supra.
4. The customer can derive no right to compensation from justified cancellation by the hotel.
VI. Room Availability, Delivery and Return
1. The customer does not acquire the right to be provided specific rooms.
2. Reserved rooms are available to the customer starting at 3:00 p.m. on the agreed arrival date. The customer does not have the right to earlier availability.
3. Rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel no later than 12:00 noon on the agreed departure date. After that time, on the grounds of the delayed vacating of the room for use exceeding the contractual time, the hotel may charge 50 percent of the full accommodation rate (list price) for the additional use of the room until 6:00 p.m. (after 6:00 p.m.: 100 percent). The customer is at liberty to show the hotel that it incurred no or much lesser claim to use damages.
VII. Liability of the Hotel
1. The hotel is liable to exercise the duty of care of an ordinary merchant with the performance of its obligations arising from the contract. Claims of the customer for reimbursement of damages are precluded except for such which result from injury to life, body or health and the hotel is responsible for the breach of the obligation, other damage which is caused from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of obligation and damage which is caused from an intentional or negligent breach of obligations of the hotel which are typical for the contract. A breach of obligation of the hotel is deemed to be the equivalent to a breach of a statutory representative or employee. Should disruptions or defects in the performance of the hotel occur, the hotel shall act to remedy such upon knowledge thereof or upon objection without undue delay by the customer. The customer shall be obliged to undertake actions reasonable for him to eliminate the disruption and to keep any possible damage at a minimum.
2. The hotel is liable to the customer for property brought in to the hotel in accordance with the statutory provisions, i.e., up to one hundred times the room rate, not to exceed € 3,500 and up to € 800. For cash, securities and valuables. Cash, securities and valuables up to a maximum value of € (insert insured amount of hotel) may be stored in the hotel safe or room safe. The hotel recommends that guests utilize this possibility.
Liability claims expire unless the customer notifies the hotel immediately after gaining knowledge of the loss, destruction, or damage (§ 703 German Civil Code). With regard to more extensive liability of the hotel, Nr. 1, sentences 2 to 4 supra shall apply respectively.
3. Insofar as a parking space is provided to the customer in the hotel garage or a hotel parking lot, this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement, even if a fee is exchanged. The hotel assumes no liability for loss of or damage to motor vehicles parked or maneuvered on the hotel’s property, nor the contents thereof, excepting cases of intent or gross negligence. Nr. 1, sentences 2 to 4 supra shall apply respectively.
4. Wake-up calls are carried out by the hotel with the greatest possible diligence.Messages, mail, and merchandise deliveries for guests are handled with care. The hotel will deliver, hold, and for a fee forward such items (on request). Nr. 1, sentences 2 to 4 supra shall ap-ply respectively.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. Amendments and supplements to the contract, the acceptance of applications, or these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation should be made in writing. Unilateral amendments and supplements by the customer are not valid.
2. Place of performance and payment is the location of the hotel’s registered office.
3. In the event of dispute, including disputes for checks and bills of exchange, the courts at the location of the hotel’s registered office shall have exclusive jurisdiction for commercial transactions. Insofar as a contracting party fulfills the requirements of § 38, para. 2 of the German Code of Civil Procedure and does not have a general venue within the country, the courts at the location of the hotel’s registered office shall have jurisdiction.
4. The contract is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The application of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods and the conflict of laws are precluded.
5. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation be or become invalid or void, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected thereby. The statutory provisions shall also be applicable.
Online-dispute settlement of the European Commission:
Six days for yourself. Leave your timer at home. Escape from daily grind and slip into the eternalness of the moment: You will be surprised what the effect of being in a experienced wellness-hotel will cause: your spirit is clear and refreshed, the body feels strong and full of energy, and there is no thought left for the timer at home....
The hotel Heinz is located half way between Cologne and Frankfurt, in Nassau Natural Park in Rhineland-Palatinate. Hikers and bikers alike will find splendid paths along the Westerwald, ranging from nice little hills to flat lands.Arrival by car
via A 3: at "Dernbacher Dreieck" change to A 48 direction "Koblenz/Trier", exit "Höhr-Grenzhausen"
via A 61: at "Koblenzer Kreuz" change to A 48 direction "Montabaur" exit "Höhr-Grenzhausen"
then follow the signs to "Sportanlagen / Am Flürchen / Hotel Heinz"
Train station Koblenz Mainstation - 23km
Train station Montabaur ICE - 18km